Houses of Westeros - House Stark
We all have secrets, the ones we keep and the ones that are kept from us.
I’m tagged by Yesknopemaybe ; you should check out her beautiful blog btw. :)
And the game should go like this:
Always post the rules.
Answer the questions from the person who tagged you.
Write 11 new ones.
Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
But to be honest I’m a bit scared for tagging people. I don’t want to annoy anyone. :p (If you like being tagged; please let me know and I’ll tag you next time. ^^) This all said: I like being tagged (although I forgot about one recently, I’m sorry!) so feel free to tag me.
- Do you ever eat in bed? Oh no never. But then I rarely do anything in or on my bed besides sleeping. I don’t have a tv in my bedroom, my desk with desktop are too far away and I can’t read lying down. So nope just sleeping.
- What is your favorite rom com? Notting Hill. I think it was the first rom com I saw so that helps as well but I just adore Hugh Grant’s character in that one. And his roommate of course; let’s face it he made the movie. And then Julie Roberts’ character just accepting all the madness and liking it even. Also when I was younger I was in love with that Ronan Keating song.
- What book have you reread the most? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban probably. When I got into Harry Potter only the first three books were released so I just reread the third one over and over. Also because Professor Lupin was my hero when I was younger.
- Link us to your favorite cute animal video. I had to search for cute animal videos first. We’ve Irish Terriers at home so here are some cute little Irish Terriers!
- Do you wear sunscreen on a regular basis? Nah unless it’s summer and I’ll be in the sun. There are many reasons to dislike the Dutch weather but it’s certainly better for my skin. Downside is that I’m still white as snow at the end of the summer. (But that’s also because I do not like sunbathing because we had a good summer until August started.)
- If you were hosting a dinner party, what would you cook? Good question; I think I would start with a selfmade tomato soup followed by a dish with pasta, salad and salmon and a selfmade mouse of Toblerone chocolate as a dessert.
- What advice would you give your 13 year old self? What I love about 13 year old me is that I was rather comfortable with who I was. I was wearing clothes that I loved (I had no taste though; the clothes I wore back then are still too large for me now), only hung out with people I liked and did rather well at school. But if I’ve to give an advice it would be that I should continue to believe in my own talents.
- Who is your role model? Don’t think I’ve one. When I was younger the pink ranger (the one who was villain before she became a ranger. :p ) was my hero but now I do respect a lot of people for what they archieved, do or are but I don’t have one role model.
- When was the last time you said “I Love You” to someone? I’m afraid the answer is ‘never’ unless I’ve done it when I was a really young kid and don’t remember it. Hopefully I’m better with actions than words in this area.
- Who makes you laugh the hardest? A Dutch comedian called Herman Finkers always does the trick for me. He doesn’t shock or hurt people with his jokes. He often plays with words or points out bizarre things.
- What is the best sick day movie? Disney movies! As long it’s not Pinoccio, Bambi or Dumbo though. As a child I disliked those three movies (and E.T.) and I never forgave them. But I love me some Beauty & the Beast or the Lion King when I don’t feel well.
Ally.” Peeta says the words slowly, tasting it. “Friend. Lover. Victor. Enemy. Fiancee. Target. Mutt. Neighbor. Hunter. Tribute. Ally. I’ll add it to the list of words I use to try to figure you out.
and I think we both know who that is.
alboardman: London Animated